(Deleted first post from a few minutes ago, realized my previous title was lacking)
- Warren has consistently waffled on Medicare for All, from either not supporting to it, to using private insurance language like "accessibility".
Elizabeth Warren Has a Plan for Everything (Except Healthcare)
Warren Uses GOP Talking Point On Health Care
- Warren is not committing to rejecting big donors in the General Election, her Primary election was launched on her big donor fundraising from 2008 effectively undermining her grass root image.
Last winter and spring, she transferred $ 10.4 million in leftover funds from her 2018 Senate campaign to underwrite her 2020 run, a portion of which was raised from the same donor class she is now running against.
(the funny part is that this article dismisses that fact as non problematic)
Warren Will Forgo Big Money Donors In Primary But Not General Election: "I Do Not Believe In Unilateral Disarmament"
Elizabeth Warren ripped Joe Biden’s big Philly fund-raiser. Last year, she did an event with some of the same rich donors.
Warren fundraised with millionaires before priamry, NYT article – National Rational
With regards to "disarming", just remember Sanders doesn't have this fear and actually believes in us and his own ability.
- Warren is working with Clinton, and reassuring the establishment of her party that she won't challenge their power, the opposite of Sanders who is not shy about working to help primary anyone who blocks our vision.
Report: Warren Is Bending To Party Insiders
Elizabeth Warren is Buttering Up Democratic Party Elites as Part of 2020 Strategy
Warren and Clinton talk behind the scenes as 2020 race intensifies
Krystal Ball: Warren's Hillary connections revealed?
Elizabeth Warren Soars As The Democratic Party Embraces Her
Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are not 'the same'. One of them thinks it's OK to buy elections
Third Way Support
- Warren is only polling best with white people, she is failing among minorities. Funny how there's no mention of this in the media while Sanders was hammered for it in 2008… Her electability is not nearly as certain as Sanders, who is also killing it with Obama voters who had flipped to Trump; not to mention he polling the best of his competition in Texas.
Biden, Sanders and Warren lead Trump in new Texas poll
The latest Univision News survey of Texas finds Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I) doing best in a hypothetical head-to-head match-up against Trump in Texas, leading the president 48 percent to 42 percent.
Bernie DOMINATES With Obama-Trump Swing Voters
Sanders leads with black voters
- Additionally I firmly believe her biggest offense was in 2016 when she stayed silent on Standing Rock as Native Americans protesters were brutally attacked for months. Warren only made a statement supporting the Native people's efforts AFTER Obama denied the excess pipeline permits.
Elizabeth Warren Disappoints Progressives Again With Late Statement On Standing Rock [Opinion]
Elizabeth Warren’s Shameful Exploitation of Standing Rock Victory
Can you imagine if Sanders tried to claim support for ending segregation after Civil Rights passed, rather than actually marching and being arrested with the protesters? Yeah, it would be disqualifying, and what Warren did shouldn't be dismissed. She's either bought or a coward, until someone can give a legitimate reason for her silence…
Saagar Enjeti, Krystal Ball: Elizabeth Warren is not the answer
Warren's surge is the result of manufactured consent by the media and the establishment, the number of articles flooding the internet about her plans and catching up to Biden have all but eclipsed anything about Sanders outside an occasional smear article. For Christ sake CNN had a 10 minute video about how well she runs, and her unlimited energy. And people are falling for it hook line and sinker… That said Warren has crowds and popularity, she is actually energizing people, it's not quite the same thing as Clinton who the media had to avoid showing her rally sizes, because Warren is actually good at campaigning unlike Hilary. But she got to where she is by spring boarding off big donor fundraising from 2018, and the media giving her plenty of updraft…
Mods, I understand this post isn't strictly about Sanders, but It is extremely important that we draw the contrast between Warren and Sanders, she is not an alternative to Bernie, she's just the best option among the establishment candidates. I believe Warren will fight for half measures, do little to rock the boat, then get replaced by another authoritarian Republican who will undo her entire Presidency, or she'll just lose to Trump.
Thank you for your time.